I Did it!

I Did it!
Grigs,

"you keep going"

Grease

Friday, July 2, 2010

OK, I still am going to say it...

What a beautiful day!

Come on, after last summer's weather...cold...rain...cranky people.

Hit the lake today with the Wunderle clan...we always have fun and reminisce about the good times from Rhode Island.

Of course Christina and I chatted about LPIM....other than feeding kids breakfast...snacks..lunch..snacks..dinner..dessert.. snacks, LPIM is constantly on our minds.

Yup, only 23 days...

So today WOD was 5x800 with 3 minute rests.

After the lake, it was time to hit the track. I hate speed work...on foot especially.

Here it is:

3:26/3:25/3:21/3:25/3:24

Hard to pace myself knowing I have to do 2 laps.

And yes Chrsitina, there was a definite wind coming around those corners by the flags...everytime. They must have installed some natural wind tunnel there! lol

Ok, well I guess it wouldn't be natural if it was installed. lol

Ya, I'm losing it...

No comments:

Post a Comment