I Did it!

I Did it!
Grigs,

"you keep going"

Grease

Friday, February 19, 2010

Great day with the kids and some friends tubing at Woodbury Ski Area, but gee I think the bright sun /fresh air and of course the crap (yes, Easter Whopper eggs already!) I ate lead to a disastrous WOD.

Let me just blog it and be done....15:21 with one push of the stop button for a few seconds....total guilt came over me as the seconds ticked away....I could blame it on the fact I felt my feet near the end of the TR and didn't feel like pulling a Shaun White and banging my chin.

Reality is ...poor nutrition and lack of sleep.

Another bad habit of mine is biting my lower inside lip on tough workouts. I thought how could I have these can cor soars in my lower mouth but I finally put 2 and 2 together. When things got tough( on the bike especially) I was biting my lower inside of my mouth, and then occasionally sticking my shirt in my mouth and chewing on that. Real attractive....

Maybe i should end this blog stuff, its been not even a week, but it keeps me honest with myself.

Time for an attitude adjustment.

It's 6:36pm on a Friday night, wonder if the kids would mind if I went to bed now?!!!

Can't wait for the sun too rise tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment