I Did it!

I Did it!
Grigs,

"you keep going"

Grease

Monday, February 22, 2010

Please pass the tissues......I think I am suffering from a cold/headache/aches from yesterday's pool workout. Christina believes she get sick from the pool too sometimes.

Yes, Monday's alarm came way too quick today. Even my coffee did not taste good.

What kinda day was this going to be.....

Due to my dear friend Bendza, she coaxed me into a workout AND lunch after wards at the Y. So I grabbed my gear under my desk and headed out.

Not a happy camper, as I knew I had from yesterday's missed workout the 50 step/40 box/30 sit ups/20 push ups/10 burpees for 2x for time...I am in the ballpark of 13:00 - 14:00, I messed up the multiple lap counters...hate buttons! Looking forward when I am feeling better to crush this time.

Today was suppose to be 100 push-ups for time, but did not want to just go through the motions, so saving that for a non-tissue day. Better be soon!

And Bendz, we made sure those box jumps got a grunt or two out of us. I think they were as high as Mt Everest, right?!

Well the real WOD of the day was surviving a 10hr plus workday, my mother in laws cooking and my daughter's ice hockey practice.

Nothing like the smell of Biofreeze to sooth me to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment