I Did it!

I Did it!
Grigs,

"you keep going"

Grease

Monday, February 15, 2010

Monday, February 15

Here I go.....

A new ride for me....I have never thought I'd blog myself. Gee, I still don't even have a real cell phone and face book and twitter? What's that?! Outside of all this technology I find this blog helpful to focus on my performance both mentally and physically as well as receive feedback from others making this IronMan journey. So here I go...

Today...thrusters and burpees = OUCH! The thrusters were tough, "grunting tough", glad the gym was fairly empty. As I got down to 12, 9, 6, 3, I as able to continue with out interruption. So glad it was only the 45lb bar, otherwise I am not sure I would have been able to drive home, never mind untie my sneakers. And the burpees....the push-ups were rough due to the 70 push-ups and swimming from yesterday. But the jump though with the feet, I need to focus on pulling them straight through....i seem to not do this and my feet burn on the inside..weird I know.

Looking forward to sleep and a good night for USA in the Olympics.

No comments:

Post a Comment