I Did it!

I Did it!
Grigs,

"you keep going"

Grease

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Can April really be next week?!

I am excited to get outside on my bike, but I really have enjoyed the solitude of my basement along with some good sweat, tears, pain and today...pride.

My WOD was a huge day on the bike.

Went something like this:

21 squats, 1 mile bike, 15 squats, 1 mile bike, 9 squats, 1 mile bike. Of course this was for time, so of course my feet are fumbling trying to clip in....ridiculous! Time was 11:25.

Then another WOD was this:

bike 3 miles, rest 1 minute

bike 6 miles rest 2 minutes

bike 9 miles rest 3 minutes

bike 12 miles .....embellish in a long, hot shower

I consumed 2 power bars and tons of water.

I have to start experimenting with salt tablets.

Yesterday I forget to report my 10/20/30 of box jumps, squats, sit-ups, and lunges.

Boy ,was I in a bad mood before this, but afterwards even though it was short in time, I was able to handle my afternoon meetings.

And yes, Bendz, I did count out 10 of those blocks to make the box jump 24 inches.

yikes...tomorrow I have to run....hope my hamstring is looking forward to it as much as me.

I love running in the rain.

time to get the munchkins to bed.....and gee, me too!

No comments:

Post a Comment