I Did it!

I Did it!
Grigs,

"you keep going"

Grease

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Today, I decided while sitting at my desk, my hamstring/glutes would enjoy the pain of a tennis ball. Too bad, they can suck it up.


Today, I did that funny walk between a walk/run/sprint to get the bike at the over populated gym during lunch time.


The WOD called for a 20kTT at 80%.....so did it in 27 minutes.


Then I moved on to 5 sets of back squats 3x...115lb, 135lb, 135lb, 140lb, 145lb.....mad I did not push myself more. I went right after work, ran into the gym felt rushed and out of place. Was in and out in 10 minutes.

Last minute hockey game tonight too. Was worried about my hamstring but stretched it and rolled on my perfume of choice; Biofreeze. Hope tomorrow it will let me run.


I am aware my body for years has been out of whack as far as muscle imbalance and flexibility.


I have done the drill of getting new orthodox/trigger shots/ultra-sounds/exercises, but I am wondering if I should take all the necessary steps in doing it again.


It's so freakin exhausting mentally, physically and yes, financially.


I was handed a business card for a physical therapist today.


I am not giving into the pains and the imbalances, but am trying to work through them with massage therapy, ice, stretching, and newly learned...REST.


Gosh, let me cross the finish at this LPIM.

No comments:

Post a Comment