I Did it!

I Did it!
Grigs,

"you keep going"

Grease

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I smelled "mud" yesterday.

Yes, mud!

It smelled delicious.

So much that I wanted to roll around in it.

This morning, it was snowing out.

I do love the sight and smell of fresh fallen snow, but I am ready for mud.

I decided the weather has emotions too... Always changing.


So today.....no pool, I forgot until around 11:30, I had a 1pm meeting and still skeptical about my shoulder.

Well I could have talked myself into not having anytime for the gym cause of the lunchtime meeting but I am an Ironman in training. But more so my hamstrings and hipflexors from yesterday needed some comfort.

They were still a bit grumpy.

If I remember, I was going to rest my legs today, but in order to stretch them, I needed to warm them up. So hopped on the bike for 30 minutes.

Then the hard part came, the stretching. OUCH. Spent a good 10 minutes of torture here.

Those kettle balls, so bright and cheery in color were staring at me, but like with my date with Fran, I had to pass.

A good friend of mine said to me today, "grigs, it sometimes takes a breakdown to hit a breakthrough."


hummmmmmm....



No comments:

Post a Comment