I Did it!

I Did it!
Grigs,

"you keep going"

Grease

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Well, its 10:05 pm and I just came up from the basement.

Why??

I remember saying to myself my plan will test me, but not defeat me.

Don't feel like getting into much detail but bike TT was 27:00 for 12 miles on stationary bike/random/level 13...While riding Mike and I spoke of the Miles for Myeloma race in June. Talking details/sponsors,etc.

So was a bit distracted with my intensity, but for today that's OK.

legs a bit tired from the back squats.

Well 2 of the 6 TR at the gym were broken, then another started going crazy with speeds, so what to do.....Hummmmm.... Looks like no TR for me.....and truth is my left Hamstring is so mad at the world right now.

So hit the elliptical for 30 minutes.

It did feel good to let loose and rock out.

Hit the massage table for 15 minutes in hopes me and my hamstring would kiss and make-up.

So after work tonight, I wanted to try and do the TR to get in my 3x 400m, but my hamstring was not cooperating so I did do the 21 squats/21 sit ups for 3x.

My perfume has been put on the back shelf for now....its all about the Biofreeze and newly; Desitin.

And yes, my late night snack is back to Motrin.

No comments:

Post a Comment