I Did it!

I Did it!
Grigs,

"you keep going"

Grease

Sunday, March 28, 2010

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Shout out to 2 of my friends ,Rewind and my "Speedy" friend Christina, that went outside their comfort zone to compete against themselves in their first ever 5k and first ever marathon.

I'm proud of you guys, knowing all the training and preparation it took both mentally & physically to accomplish your goals.

Swweeet!

Well, for me it was suppose to be a swim day, but giving my shoulder till April 1st before I test it.

So today, I secluded myself in the basement for 10 box jumps/10 squats/20 sit-ups 8x for time. Nothing spectacular but done in 8:50

My legs were a bit sore, a good sore from the 9 miles from yesterday, so it was good to get them warmed up and move out all the "junk" from my muscles.

The foam roller sure hurt today.

Just got in from hockey. I had to say I had a top 10 Sportscenter goal tonight...no penalties, so Grease, I remembered our conversation from earlier today.

"grigs you can't get hurt, you have your race to train for and I want to go, so its all about me looking forward to seeing you race!"

I know, "grigs, you keep going"......

No comments:

Post a Comment