I Did it!

I Did it!
Grigs,

"you keep going"

Grease

Friday, March 5, 2010

TGIF!

Today was a great day, I hung out with Angie. We went to the gym, then went and indulged in our proteins (grilled chicken on salad), fat (french fries, shared of course!) and carb (1 beer..Half Penny...pretty good I must say)

She lives right next to me, but we had so much to catch up on.

OK, my real reasons for blogging, I almost forgot......(not really)

I had to manipulate my plan a little. I ran 4x4oo with 20 squats in between. It was hard and frustrating to time as the TR kept shutting down, just to the point where I had to get the speed back up to 8.8-9.3mph.

The burpies, I believe will be back to haunt me next week. Bring it on!

I had to warm up my ham string for 1 mile and some stretching before I attempted my 4x400.

I ALMOST, wanted to re-run the 45 min workout that turned into an "ugly" earlier in the week, but this is where I needed to be disciplined.

I know tomorrow I have an intimate 20 miler TT with my bike.

Oh, I did get in the pool today...

I was abit nervous, but I know my injury has gotten better. The bone on the shoulder is not tender, but still walking on egg shells, afraid to re-introduce heavier weight baring activities.

I did a 700yd TT...11:09. I'll take it.

I was excited to not have Motrin for an afternoon snack.

No comments:

Post a Comment