I Did it!

I Did it!
Grigs,

"you keep going"

Grease

Monday, March 1, 2010

Why do we want our injuries fixed in 3 yesterdays while we can wait 3 tomorrows to throw out the sour milk in the refrigerator?

Patience.......can some one prescribed that in a pill form for me?!

So, I got to the gym, half the company was there.. i did an absolute no-no in Max's book, the elliptical....i really wanted to follow my plan of rowing, kettle balls, and pull-ups but physically it would aggravate my injury. Ya, I am sick of talking about it too.

So I cranked on the elliptical for 45 minutes at level 7, then wanted to test the rower. I did 500m, then got off and took out my frustration on the foam roller. I let it beat me up. Probably the best thing I did today.

Tomorrow I see a massage therapist for 15 minutes, hopefully she can work it and perform miracles.

I do believe in miracles.

No comments:

Post a Comment