I Did it!

I Did it!
Grigs,

"you keep going"

Grease

Monday, March 15, 2010

I am back...




Back with the sense of knowing when to say when.


Knowing the signs between pain and soreness.


I am a recovering "exercise binger"


My body says stop and my mind says go...and as a result injuries happen.


So I took time off as recommended by Max, and I actually did it.


NOT EASY!


I almost had my kids hide my sneakers for 4 days, so I wouldn't be tempted but I was so busy with 9 hockey games in 2 days, that it was easy, well kinda easy missing my WOD.


So today, hum, I decided to not look back and go with the WOD of the day. I warmed up with 30 minutes on the bike then did 5 sets of 5 Back squats.


1 = 90lbs

2 = 110lbs

3= 130 lbs

4 = 145lbs

5= 145lbs


I emailed Christina before I left for the gym and admitted I was sweaty and nervous.


CRAZY, I know.


Ok, so my shoulder is most likely tendonitis, so that will take time to heal. Never fast enough.


Hamstrings, and all those other muscles, I need to STRETCH.

No comments:

Post a Comment