I Did it!

I Did it!
Grigs,

"you keep going"

Grease

Monday, May 3, 2010

Oh it's Monday....making another push to get more race entrees for the Miles for Multiple Myeloma 5k/10 road race on June 20th.


Got some great responses.


I am hoping that people are finding happiness in their continued journey of good health and exercise.


Todays WOD was 5 box jumps/10 sit ups/15 squats for 20 minutes. Was able to complete 20 full sets in 20:11. I couldn't just stop at 20 flat, I had to finish what I started.


Talk about focus and determination, I'm there.


I did take the advice of warming up a bit more than I usually do or more often do not do.


I did the arc trainer for 10 minutes to get the legs moving, heart pumping and my favorite, the sweat.


I did throw in 3 sets of 12 back extensions since last week when I did these my back hated me for days.

For now just enjoying my favorite; a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

No comments:

Post a Comment