I Did it!

I Did it!
Grigs,

"you keep going"

Grease

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Today....


I knew what kind of day I was going to have when I got to the off campus work seminar. I should have known better and had breakfast before going. When I got there, I was hoping for a bagel with peanut butter and a banana.


Instead I was offered muffins, soda, coffee and water.


And the funny thing is the seminar was about TPR (take personal responsibility)


I flunked at breakfast.


Well I was suppose to ride for 45 minutes, but the bikes at the gym were dis functional, no straps,etc. So I decided to hit the TR. I have been avoiding the TR since my hammy still is a bit whacked.


I was not feeling confident both physically and mentally. After the seminar, I wolfed down my lunch of a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.And ya, the 2 muffins at breakfast. So my nutrition and timing of lunch vs workout sucked.


Well I ran for 15 minutes, stretched then ran for 5 more minutes. Hammy was not comfortable even though I had it taped with kinosis tape. So got off , and hit the Arc for 20 minutes. My hammy only bothers me when I run. So maybe I need to fix my gait.


Yes, I was a bit devastated...


but I went on to the deadlifts of 5 sets of 3 at 115lbs.


So today, was a rough day.


Unfortunately, I continued in my slump of nutritional choices.


Tomorrow will be better.


I promise and owe it to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment