I Did it!

I Did it!
Grigs,

"you keep going"

Grease

Friday, May 7, 2010

Today almost got away from me...spent the day catching up with Grease and Mary.

Gosh, we sure did have some good laughs, especially in the phone store.

But at 9:47pm, I hit the basement for the WOD...and funny, I was not dreading it.


21 sit-up, 400m run, 18 sit ups, 400m run, 15 situps, etc...15:18.

Should have avoided the late dinner of a good homemade cheese steak. Then tagged on 5x of 1 minute wall squats. These felt fairly easy....hummmmm



I forgot to record Thursday. I did a little switchin around on the plan so I could catch up with some friends....and ya run a ton of not fun errands....



Thursday WOD:

Deadlift 75 lbs 30x....DONE.



Bike 20k...level 13 random for 34:26



Was suppose to do 1000M row, but bumped it up to a 5k instead. My butt bones were killing me doing these. I lost focus while doing this as it was late in the day and just wanted to get outside...but considering I have not used my arms/shoulders in weeks I did it in 22:49



Then I did 3x of 12 back extensions.



yes, and stretched...not long enough probably.

1 comment: