I Did it!

I Did it!
Grigs,

"you keep going"

Grease

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Yes, Today was a new day....

I was thinking about this.....what would happen if the wagon was never invented?

So today, my body was sluggish from me being a garbage disposal last night.

I blame it all on me and letting my emotions get to the best of me.

So today was 500row/50 kb swings/500row/40kb swings/, etc.... The 20lb kb were being used at the time and I was already running way behind taking my lunch break. Work has been nuts lately. So I grabbed the 15lb and went to town.

ok, my warm up to all of this was 30 minutes on the elliptical. I needed to sweat out the garbage and emotionally get myself back on track.

So my wagon thought....if they never invented it, we would never fall off it and have to get back on.

Wouldn't life be boring without it?!

1 comment: