I Did it!

I Did it!
Grigs,

"you keep going"

Grease

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

With the World Cup only 30+ days away, my dept at work is holding a World Cup Penalty Kick challenge. So before my WOD I went to the local park and kicked my 10 penalty kicks. Yes, I was worried about the hamstring but, thankfully the only thing that got angry was the goalie. lol


So today was 4 (95lb) squats, 8 sit-ups, 12 lunges AMRAP for 20 minutes. I made sure I did 12 lunges for each leg. So in total it was 24 lunges per set. I can't remember Max's direction on this, but I was getting really good at counting to 12 over and over again.

After the lunges, my legs were hungry for the squats. At least that's what my mind told them.


The squats were getting tough, but managed to get the 4 squats in without stopping or even better, not dropping the bar. I believe I got in 16 full sets @ 20:16.


I was suppose to row a 10k, but ran out of lunch time & due to the shoulder that is getting better, hopefully those cortisone's shots worked, I only rowed 1000m.


If my doctor visit goes well later this week, then I am strapping the legs to the rower and doing a 5k....If I get through this , then will add on another 5k.


I think I'll start making ice in my ice trays for Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment