I Did it!

I Did it!
Grigs,

"you keep going"

Grease

Friday, June 25, 2010

Another beautiful blue sky day!!


Got up really early, not sleeping so good lately, even though I am physically tired.


Gee , could it be the LPIM is ONE MONTH FROM TODAY?!!


It's more than that I know...

So this morning I was procrastinating with everything, except getting my Dunkin Donuts coffee.

After washing the floors, and a couple emails, Bendz finally told me to go workout...so I did.


So the WOD was row 500,/run 400m (5x) for time.


Well, I felt pretty naked at the gym, no.. not that kind of naked , but forgot my watch, my earrings and even my $5 bracelet that gets me through some tough workouts.


Well, the row was more tiring than the running.


I have gotten pretty anal with the run part.


Because the TR takes time to raise to 1 incline and get up to the speed I want, I don't start the 400m, till it's where I want it to be.

Spent the afternoon by the pool with friends, a good book, and well deserved sunshine.

No comments:

Post a Comment