I Did it!

I Did it!
Grigs,

"you keep going"

Grease

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Bendz, THANK U for my lunch.

I inhaled it back at my desk.

I think you felt my nervous, excited energy, cause you must have given me 2lb of turkey in my sandwich. It made me laugh.

Today was absolutely CRAZY at work.....so many sporting events going on.

I almost did not leave my desk, but I had to see Lincoln and give Bendz and Todd a collage from Rev3 .

I ran to my jeep, looked like a crazy lady I am sure.

Today's WOD

12x50 in the pool with 1 minute rest....DONE

Ran into the gym and banged out 7 back squats. Took a quick rest in between.

Warmed up with no weight, then did 90lbs....yes, still looking like a crazy lady, especially with my google pressed face and wet hair.

135lb
140lb
140lb
155lb
155lb
160lb
160lb

That's it!

No comments:

Post a Comment