I Did it!

I Did it!
Grigs,

"you keep going"

Grease

Monday, June 21, 2010

THANK YOU!!

For all that ran, volunteered or simply donated to the Miles for Multiple Myeloma.

The race organizers had their best attendance to date for their 5k/10k circuit.

Not only that, they loved the enthusiasm and energy from everyone.

This quote from Mike of Trisportmedia sums up the day...

"honestly, that was the coolest part...to have ALL those people there at the end of the race chanting and cheering and stuff. We never had that. The money is good but the love and friendship I saw was awesome!

Now that, that is behind me, time to focus on a sprint triathlon this weekend and then the BIG ONE on July 25th.

so WOD of the day yesterday was a 5k bike = 6:28.

Today was HELEN, my version.

Row 500/run 400/21 kb (3x)

I warmed up with a 1 mile run, stretched my hamstring...still has a nag to it, but just making sure I listen to it.

OK, Helen, gave me a very hard time...I thought I was going to "toss my cookies" after the 3rd run, so moved closer to the garbage can do do the KB swings.

Wanted to so bad push the red stop button, but pushed on.

I would like to think it was all the excitement from this weekend of graduation & birthday celebrations, and the road race that wiped me out.

Great weekend, memories for a life time.

No comments:

Post a Comment